Timber Battens Features
Timber Battens are produced from durable native hardwoods and provide a cost-effective solution to household security, privacy or climate control.
- Available in naturally durable Victorian hardwoods
- Dried and smooth dressed or rough sawn
- The wide range of bevelled edge and square profiles
- Class 2 durability (ie. same as Jarrah and Blackbutt above ground)
- Approved for use in high fire danger zones
- Can be fixed vertically or horizontally as a fence, screen or design feature
- Light coloured hardwoods that can be stained or colour matched to other features such as decks, cladding and internal flooring
- Random lengths or precision docked to order
- Chemical free
- Radially sawn from regrowth timbers
Who Are We?
Timber Battens, a dedicated site for radial screen boards product is a sister site of Radial Timber Sales. A Radial Timber Sales was established in 2001 and currently, markets sell and distribute all radial sawn products. Radial Timber Sales is also actively involved with the design and development of newer products such as New Deck and Wedge Panel.
Radial Timber Sales is located in the south-east Melbourne suburb of Dandenong and stocks a wide range of native Victorian hardwood external cladding (ie. Radcon Weatherboards, Shiplap or Board & Batten), decking, flooring and timber battens.
Contact the friendly staff at Radial Timber Sales for more information or come along and check out our product displays.